No Plagiarism, No Direct-Linking, No Copying!

Friday, July 13, 2007

The Truth Is Out There...


My mind is a racing jet. It twirls, twists and turns, every second I live. It races, in the speed of the light. It never stops. Not even once. A mind that is always asking questions to answers that never come knocking on the door. And so, this mind struggles to search for the truth, because it believes, that somehow, somewhere, the truth is out there...

This mind is dying to emerge to the surface of reality. To fill the universe with its questions. With its answers, with its knowledge. To strike all existence with its awareness of life. To show its beauty. To be in the midst of the shooting stars. To burst into colorful fireworks that spread all over the skies. And above all, to be the houri who flies in the air, so free, and to be able to know the answers to all unanswered questions. The houri, who sees all.

But alas, I am just a worm who hides in the hole, beneath the soil. Where will this worm find wings? This mind is just an ant. *I am trying to move mountains with words. I look into the mirror, and all I see, is filth. Why is there dirt, staring back at me? Where did the angel go? Where is the weapon, with which, I may fight this apathy, which is slowly killing everybody?*

My mind wonders of so many things that I can’t express into words. My heart is full of indescribable feelings that no one may ever understand. We’re searching for a place in the sun. A sense of belonging. But in this world, we would rather choose the guns, than smell the roses.

Where have I been all this while? Why does ignorance, paints a rocking chair in the canvas of life? Why does pain, encompasses my soul? Where is the golden tree, which glistens at the end of the path? Where is the enormous castle that I’ve seen, so far away, beyond the clouds in my dream? Where are the colorful stars that beam in the form of a ship, that could take me to that dream? Where are the small love cards, embellishing the skies, giving out a perfect dance, and falling down to my hands?

I have no answers. My heart aches, because no one understands. They say that being different is a sin. And when you’re different, you can’t win. They say that. They - the creatures who define themselves as human beings. I? I may be an alien. Trapped in the world of these creatures.

*The savages are upon me, and I feel my flesh burn, beneath the teeth, of their indifference. Show me the weapon, with which, I may destroy this plague of apathy, that is slowly killing everybody.

This beast, covered, with the masks of a million faces. One, that still borrows, my own...*


ash komikiwa



* Excerpts (Jewel - Foolish Games Album)

No comments: